With its L-shaped zip and rectangular construction, it can operate as a down-filled duvet or it can be zipped to a second sleeping bag, creating plenty of space for two. While the 650FP RDS-certified duck down uses a Nikwax® hydrophobic treatment for improved moisture resistance, the 30D Pertex Quantum trapezoidal boxwall construction enables the down to loft more fully for improved warmth. Ideal for the campfire, the camper van and the staycation tent, the square cut means there’s plenty of space to move your feet and the zipped internal stash pocket is ideal for quick-access valuables. For added convenience, it also comes with two stuff sacks - one for a compact carry and the other for lofted storage at home.
- Temperature 2:Rab Sleep Limit: 0°C (35°F)
- Weight:1400g / 49.4oz (estimate)
- Temperature:EN: Comfort 5°C(41°F), Limit 0°C(32°F), Extreme -16°C(3°F)
- Product Code:QSD-19
- Stratus synthetic insulation used in the neck baffle to seal in warmth
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction, to maximise loft and warmth
- Pertex Quantum outer is soft and packable
- L-shaped main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Can be used as a sleeping bag, or opened into a quilt
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Compression stuff sack included
- Cotton storage sack included for Home Storage
- Main - Recycled 30D polyamide/ Pertex Quantum/ 50 gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 30D recycled polyester/ 58gsm
- Fill - 650FP RDS certified European duck down with Nikwax hydrophobic fluorocarbon free finish
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.