The 30D Pertex Quantum fabric is soft and easily packable, with a lightweight, tightly woven construction that enables the down to fully loft. The down-filled neck and zip baffles help seal in the warmth and the internal stash pocket is ideal for your keys, wallet, phone and torch. Weighing 1200g, with a lower limit of 5°C (41°F), it comes with a compression sack for an easy carry and a cotton sack to help preserve its integrity during long periods in storage.
- Temperature 2:Rab Sleep Limit: 5°C (40°F)
- Weight:1200g / 42.4oz (estimate)
- Temperature:EN: Comfort: 10°C (50°F), Limit: 5°C (41°F), Extreme: -9°C (16°F)
- Product Code:QSD-21
- Stratus synthetic insulation used in the neck baffle to seal in warmth
- Pertex Quantum outer is soft and packable
- L-shaped main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Can be used as a sleeping bag, or opened into a quilt
- Left and right hand bags can zip together
- Compression stuff sack included
- Cotton storage sack included for Home Storage
- Main - Recycled 30D polyamide/ Pertex Quantum/ 50 gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 30D recycled polyester/ 58gsm
- Fill - 650FP RDS certified European duck down with Nikwax hydrophobic fluorocarbon free finish
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.