As part of our Ascent range, it features Stretch Nylon Woven Proflex™ with carefully zoned panels that are designed to cope with the increased abrasion and exposure of technical ascents without critically inflating the weight. A slim, tailored cut with articulated knees provides far better freedom of movement than a traditional waterproof pant. The flat semi-elasticated waistband is comfortable with a harness, a plus a pair of zipped hem gussets enables you to expand the cuff for large mountaineering boots.
Stripped back but high functioning, this is the ultimate in fast, light, free-moving protection for committed alpine adventurers.
- Weight:347g / 12.2oz
- Product Code:QWG-71
- YKK Aquaguard pocket zips
- Front of waist kept flat and clear of adjustments to give easy access to fly, and clear of clutter when wearing a harness
- Semi-elasticated, with integrated belt adjustment
- Concealed rear zipper pocket
- YKK zippered fly, with a double snap closure
- Dual fabrics provide reinforcement in high wear areas, and additional stretch in other areas
- Articulated knees
- Zippered hem gusset to widen cuff for bigger boots
- Hyperlon cord attachment points at hem
- Main - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 149 gsm/ MVTR: 25,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
- Secondary - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 100gsm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
- Kicker patch: polyamide woven reinforcement
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.