Built to help you pare back your kit on remote multi-day expeditions, it’s the perfect all-round waterproof shell for hikers, climbers and mountaineers. It uses recycled Stretch Knit Proflex™ fabric with a breathable waterproof membrane and a fast-wicking backer to shift moisture fast during high-energy ascents. It also uses Stretch Nylon Woven Proflex™ panels in the hip, arm, shoulders and hood to cope with the abrasion and exposure of tough, technical climbs.
Designed with a closer fit than a traditional shell, its flexible dual-fabric construction is combined with a range of high-spec features. For all-day dryness, comfort and mobility, they include a helmet-compatible hood, water-resistant AquaGuard zips and easy adjustment at the hood, hem and cuffs. Tough but flexible, waterproof but breathable, this is the ultimate ‘hard’ softshell for committed alpine adventure.
- Product Code:QWG-69
- YKK aquaguard 2-way center front zip
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Helmet compatible hood with a stiffened and flexible polymer peak
- YKK aquaguard pocket zips
- YKK inner zipped chest pocket
- Dual fabrics provide reinforcement in high wear areas
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 120gsm/ HH: 10,000 mm/ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
- Reinforcement - Stretch polyamide woven 3L/ Proflex/ 149 gsm - Stretch polyamide woven 3L/ Proflex/ 149 gsm
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size M): 75cm/29.5inch
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.