Washing Down products is no fun, it's time consuming, involves lots of effort and after the fifth cycle in the tumble dryer you still can't be guaranteed that your jacket will have the same loft and warmth as before.
That's why we now offer Rab Wash - a no fuss, specialist down wash service that ensures that your Rab® jacket or sleeping bag is clean, fully lofted and ready for your next adventure.
How Rab Wash Works
1. Buy a Wash
Select a jacket or sleeping bag wash, we'll send you a bag with pre-paid postage.
2. Send your item back
Send your sleeping bag or jacket back to us in the provided bag.
3. We wash your item
We wash your jacket or bag so it looks and lofts like new.
4. We send it back
Your jacket or bag arrives at your door, ready for your next trip.
This service is only available to UK Mainland customers. If you are based in Northern Ireland, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Choose your Wash
To get your Rab® Jacket or Sleeping Bag professionally washed and dried simply add to your cart, selecting one of the two options above and checkout.
We will send a bag with returns shipping label to you, which you can use to send your item in to us, tracked and insured.
Once we receive your item we will wash, dry and return it to you within one week of receipt.
Please note that Rab® Wash can only be used on Rab products and any items that are not manufactured by Rab® will be returned to sender and the Rab® Wash credit will no longer be valid.
Rab Wash has hundreds of satisfied customers.
Terms and Conditions
- We are unable to wash items which are damaged but a repair will be offered prior to cleaning - if your item is damaged, please complete the Repair’s Form here
- We are unable to guarantee stains will be removed from soiled fabrics
- If your item is heavily soiled and/or has been stored incorrectly, we cannot guarantee that the down will be fully restored
- We cannot wash waterproof down garments
- This service is only available to Rab items