The Argon Pants are filled with the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down. Designed to be worn over a baselayer, the Argon offers extra comfort and warmth around basecamp, in a bivi or to increase your sleeping bag's performance.
They pack down nice and small, and the provided stuff sack makes it a no brainer to carry them with you on your expedition, providing you with a boost of warmth when you need it most.
Technical features include a tough and durable Pertex® Microlight outer, stitch through construction to eliminate cold spots and a 2-way front fly zipper.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (160g/ 5.6oz size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,160g / 5.6oz size L
- 375g / 13.2oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Belted waistband (removable) with snap closure
- YKK® VISLON® 2-way front fly zip with 2 insulated zip baffles
- Elasticated stretch hem
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular (designed to be worn over a baselayer pant)
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.