Widely recognised as the master of send and for his meditative approach to skiing in consequential terrain, Julian Carr is one of the most influential skiers of his generation.
Featuring in seven Warren Miller films, Julian has developed a reputation not only for enormous cliff drops, but for his calculated and creative approach to big mountain skiing. Julian serves as an ambassador for Protect Our Winters (POW), The Climate Reality Project, and is a board member of Conservation Lands Foundation. He is the founder of Discrete Clothing, Blake Broncos and most recently, The Cirque Series, a string of mountain running races that take place across the USA. Now in its fifth season, Julian is actively involved as the Race Director.
- Sickbird Award on the Freesking World Tour
- 'Photo of the Year' award from Powder Magazine
- X-Games GOLD Medalist
- 3rd Place in Power Magazine's most influential skier poll
- World Record Invert - 210' Cliff - Front Flip - Engleberg, Switzerland - 2006
- World Record Cliff in Competition - 140' Cliff - Front Flip - 2006 U.S. Freeskiing Nationals - Snowbird, Utah