It is built from waterproof and breathable 15D Pertex® Shield Air, an air-permeable 3-layer ripstop fabric engineered with nanoscale fibres for reduced condensation and improved dryness in the harshest conditions.
Donut tie-in loops on the roof and sides enable you to anchor yourself directly to the mountain. The tough, 70D waterproof nylon bathtub base with taped seams prevents water ingress from the ground and the zipped main entry comes with a stiffened porch and rear tunnel ventilation for extra airflow whenever you need it.
With a waterproof rating of 15000mm HH and air permeability of 0.8 CFM combined with a low weight and packed size, this is a specialist summit tent for elite mountaineers.
- Weight:1590g / 55.7oz
- Product Code:MR-64
- Air-permeable waterproof upper fabric for high levels of comfort
- 9.6mm DAC Featherlite NSL internally pitched poles
- "Donut" tie-in loops on roof and sides for attachment to belay anchor (Using additional climbing hardware - not included)
- Bathtub nylon base with taped waterproof seams
- Zipped main entry, with stiffened porch
- Rear tunnel ventilation
- 6 oversized peg points and 6 guy lines
- Includes 12 DAC V-stakes
- 220cm length x 120cm width x 80cm internal height at centre
- Packed size: 52cm x 16cm
- Main - Pertex Shield Air 15D polyamide 3L ripstop with PU membrane and polyamide backer/ 90gsm/ HH: 15,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hours/ DWR
- Lining - 70D nylon with PU coated back / 160gsm / HH: 10,000mm / DWR
- Pack size: 52cm x 16cm / 20 x 6 inches