With lightweight fabrics, high-loft down and body-mapped baffles, the Women’s Electron Pro Jacket is one of the most efficient mid-weight technical down jackets the mountaineer can buy.
The Women’s Electron Pro Jacket is designed for fast, flexible mountain insulation. Built from 20D Pertex Quantum Pro with a DWR coating, it uses ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down with a hydrophobic Nikwax® treatment for improved weather resistance and faster drying. Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction helps minimise bulk, eradicate cold spots and control down migration for reliable warmth where it matters. The ascent-ready feature set includes elasticated cuffs with integrated stretch panels and a helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak. It also features a pair of harness-compatible hand pockets, an internal security pocket, a double-ended YKK® zip and an adjustable hem.
Subtle updates to the style, fabrics and features make the latest version of our best-selling Women’s Electron Pro Jacket one of the world’s most advanced mountaineering down layers.
- Product Code:QDN-86
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK Vislon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (170g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.