We use ‘cookies’ which are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
- essential operations, like site navigation
- allowing you to add items to your shopping bag
- analysing visitor numbers and behaviours
- assessing the success of our digital communications and advertising campaigns
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types.
1. Site functionality cookies – these are essentail cookis that allow you to navigate the site and use features such as “Add to Bag”
2. Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and shopping experience.
3. Customer preference cookies – these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location).
4. Targeting or advertising cookies – these are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, please visit aboutcookies.org.