With its zoned baffles, high-loft goose down and ascent-ready feature set, our Electron Pro Jacket makes mountain-grade warmth and protection packable, portable and flexible.
As part of our Ascent range, the Electron Pro Jacket is designed for winter insulation, alpine climbing and year-round mountain use. The lightweight outer is built from 20D Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a DWR coating for improved weatherproofing. Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction helps minimise bulk, eradicate cold spots and increase core warmth. The ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down is treated with a Nikwax® hydrophobic finish for resilient loft retention. Other key features include stretch-panel cuffs, a helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak and a pair of harness-friendly YKK® zipped hand pockets.
With its premium down, advanced fabrics, and active fit, our multifunctional Electron Pro Jacket strikes the ideal balance between warmth, weight and mountain utility.
- Product Code:QDN-85
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK Natulon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (190g Size L)
- Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garment measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.