At home on the rough grit of the Peak District, our Asylum Jacket is a heavy weight down jacket that's ideal for cold days cragging.
The Asylum Jacket is rugged and hard wearing. Filled with 365g of 650 fill power ethically sourced duck down there's nothing quite like the feeling of throwing on this sturdy jacket at a bitterly cold belay. Constructed from Pertex® Classic, the outer will stand up to the wear of being stuffed into the top of a boulder pad or rubbing past boulders on the walk-in.
With soft internal Power Stretch Pro cuffs to minimise drafts, two generous handwarmer pockets, a large down filled hood, and a two-way front zip for use with a harness, the lower the temperature drops, the more you'll appreciate this jacket.
- 650FP European Duck Down (365g/12.8oz in size 12)
- 100% nylon tactel taffeta lining
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,365g / 12.8oz size M
- 930g / 32.8oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through construction
- Down filled hood with hook and loop volume adjuster
- High collar with tricot lining
- 2-way YKK® Flat VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 Large internal mesh storage pockets
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ internal cuff
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.