The warmest of the Neutrino Pro range, the Women's Neutrino Pro 600 is a down-filled sleeping bag primarily designed for alpine climbers, lightweight mountaineering trips and cold winter conditions.
Well suited to alpine climbers, our new Neutrino Pro range is designed to take you from big wall bivi ledges through to lightweight mountaineering and winter conditions. Significantly lighter than its predecessor, the Neutrino Endurance, warmth has not been compromised. In fact, careful consideration of construction and thermal efficiency has bettered its temperature ratings and lowered overall weight.
The warmest of the range, the Women's Neutrino Pro 600 is hand filled in Derbyshire with the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down. Designed to maximum warmth, the chevron shaped baffles ensure the down is held over the centre of the body and prevent down migration, while the trapezoidal chamber design eliminates cold spots.
The outer is made from the durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro providing excellent protection in both cold and damp weather. Cut to have a ‘mummy taper’ shape and angled footbox; this bag has a low pack size and weight without compromising on warmth or comfort and still allows for movement. A women's specific fit ensures optimum performance and ultimate warmth for the female form.
The Women's Neutrino Pro 600 has an ergonomically designed, close-fitting internal collar with a hood drawcord, as well as a 3/4 length YKK anti-snag zip with an insulating draft tube to keep out the cold. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, dry bag compression stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
- Weight:1006g / 35.4oz
- Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - :,30g/m²,15d/15d,100% nylon
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Pertex® Quantum Pro:,40g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon
- Temperature:Limit -14°C (6.5°F)
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,600g / 21.1oz
- Product Code:QSM-64
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- 1006g / 35.4oz saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016
- Left zip only
Rab ships throughout the United States via USPS and FedEx Ground daily from our US warehouse in Colorado and will take between 2 and 5 days depending on your location. Orders over $75 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of $8.00 will be charged per order under $75. 2-day expedited shipping is available for a flat rate of $35. Orders must be placed before 12pm between Monday-Friday to be shipped the same day. Saturday delivery is not available.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.