The Women's Ascent Jacket is a fully featured, water-resistant down jacket, using 650FP European Duck Down, designed for winter mountaineering and cold weather climbing use.
The Women's Ascent Jacket shares a similar feature set to the Neutrino Endurance, but features 650FP ethically sourced Hydrophobic Duck Down within a stitch-through baffle construction. We have been able to shed weight by using an updated, water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric, and light-weight YKK® zips throughout. A unique feature of the Women's Ascent Jacket is the separate down-filled collar with a tricot fleeced lining, keeping your face protected from the elements and providing increased levels of warmth. Designed specifically for winter climbing, the Women's Ascent Jacket also features a helmet-compatible hood, anti-snag Velcro adjustable cuffs and a stuff sack for increased packability.
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down (275g/ 10oz in size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,275g / 10oz size 12
- 615g / 22oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through construction
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with flexible polymer peak
- Separate down filled collar with tricot lining
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped tricot lined hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs, hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.