Designed for the alpinist travelling light in cold temperatures, the Pulsar Jacket is a lightweight down jacket that balances weight with mountain-ready features.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (230g/8.1oz in size L)
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon lining
- Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,230g / 8.1oz in size L
- 475g / 16.7oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Zoned stitch-through construction for mobility
- Down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- Articulated sleeves
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
- YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Low profile elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
Ideal for fast ascents in the Chamonix valley, the Pulsar Jacket is made with a Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop outer fabric and Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon lining. 230g of 800 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down and two-way front zip with internal baffle help retain warmth whether on the move or belaying.
Made for movement, the Pulsar Jacket features articulated sleeves and zoned stitch-through construction for mobility. Additional features include an internal zipped security pocket, two zipped hand pockets and a down filled hood with wired peak and concealed adjusters.
The Pulsar Jacket is the perfect choice for climbers, mountaineers and alpinists wanting to move fast and travel light in cold environments. ;
Product Code: QDN-79
Important WARNING for California residents - For more information click here.
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.