The Neutrino Quilt 200 is a super light and versatile technical quilt designed for adventures in warm and dry environments.
The Neutrino Quilt 200 is a super lightweight and versatile technical quilt. Both the outer and inner are made from the light but durable Pertex Quantum® ensuring a low weight and small packsize. Inside this, the boxwall chambers are filled with 800FP ethically-sourced hydrophobic down to maximise warmth.
The versatile Neutrino Quilt 200 has an elasticated base and lashing points to allow use with various sleep systems making it well suited to hut-to-hut touring or lightweight warmer bivis. Additional features such as hand inserts to wrap the quilt around the body add to its usability and comfort.
- 475g / 16.7oz
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini boxwall construction
- Elasticated base and lashing points allow use with various sleep systems
- Hand inserts to wrap the quilt around the body
- Lightweight mesh storage sack
- Sil-nylon rolltop stuff sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,200g / 7.1oz
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.