If you're heading for the likes of the Himalaya, the Positron Pro is a down-filled jacket with zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility whilst minimising bulk, so you can endure prolonged exposure to very cold conditions.
Designed for mountain and expedition use up to 6000m, the Positron Pro Jacket uses a Pertex® Quantum Pro shell to provide protection from the weather and is filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically-sourced down. Box-wall construction on the torso, hood and upper of arms provides extra insulation on more exposed areas, while stitch-through construction on the underarms and side panels allows increased mobility while reducing bulk, weight and packsize.
A two-way front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind provides maximum warmth, and helmet compatible down filled hood has wired peak and face baffle. Concealed hood adjusters are easy to use with gloved hands. The Positron Pro is optimised to offer the perfect balance of mobility, comfort and protection in very cold conditions.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (300g/10.6oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum lining
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,300g / 10.6oz
- 760g / 27oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Boxwall construction on torso, hood and upper of arms
- Stitch-through construction on underarms and side panels
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak and face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- YKK® coil zipped chest pocket with synthetic insulation overlay
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.