Whether you're exploring snow topped hills or making the most of a cold day on the rock, our Axion is your hardwearing down jacket.
Perfect for cold belays and winter walking the Axion Jacket is reassuringly warm. Filled with 650 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down, the outer is designed using the durable and water resistant Pertex Quantum Pro, ensuring you stay snug even as the temperatures drop.
Alongside this both the hood and cuffs are made from Pyrotec - a synthetic insulation that will dry quickly on the occasions you are caught in damper weather. Fully adjustable with features such as a helmet compatible hood and two-way zip the Axion is a winter workhorse with all the features you need to shelter from the cold.
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down (280g/9.9oz size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer
- Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,280g / 9.9oz size L
- 785g / 27.7oz estimate
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through construction
- YKK® VISLON® 2-way front zip with chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer wired peak
- Adjustable cuffs, hood and hem
- Fast drying Pyrotec™ synthetic cuffs and hood
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.