Lightweight, durable and highly flexible, the Mantra breaks free from the restraints of a traditional waterproof.
Perfect for climbers and mountaineers, this jacket has been designed for movement, breathability, and comfort, all day long.
Made from the flexible Pertex Shield Pro 3L fabric, the Mantra Jacket moves with you, offering protection without compromising freedom of movement. Ideal for long days in the mountains, the soft feel fabric is comfortable and highly breathable, while technical features include helmet compatible hood, fleece lined chin guard and back neck, 2 YKK AquaGuard Vislon zipped A-Line chest pockets, and internal zip pocket.
- Weight:415g / 14.6oz
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Pertex® Shield Pro:,20 000 HH,DWR 80/20,122g/m2,40d/40d,100% nylon
- Product Code:QWF-65
- Covertly installed CohaesiveTM system for front hood adjustment
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, lined collar, roll down anti-snag hook and loop tab
- Pertex Shield® Pro 3L fabric with stretch
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon zipped, A-Line pockets
- Internal zip pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size L): 78.5cm
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the United States via USPS and FedEx Ground daily from our US warehouse in Colorado and will take between 2 and 5 days depending on your location. Orders over $75 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of $8.00 will be charged per order under $75. 2-day expedited shipping is available for a flat rate of $35. Orders must be placed before 12pm between Monday-Friday to be shipped the same day. Saturday delivery is not available.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.