Cerro Torre 65:85
Along remote trails and over rugged terrain, the Cerro Torre 65:85 is a premium trekking pack that’s tough enough to carry the heaviest loads with ease, wherever you’ve set your sights.
Along remote trails and over rugged terrain, the Cerro Torre 65:85 is a premium trekking pack that’s tough enough to carry the heaviest loads with ease, wherever you’ve set your sights. Built for committing multi-day treks and self-sufficient expeditions, the Cerro Torre 65:85 has the capacity to comfortably carry everything you’ll need.
With features to keep you organised on the move, the Cerro Torre has zipped front and lower entry with internal zipped divider panel. An extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 20 litres, while lash points for additional external carry ensure that all your gear goes wherever you go.
Move more freely and strike out for the summit with the removable lid which converts to a 10lt daypack. Made with tough TriShield fabric, a hard-wearing Nylon base, and fully equipped to handle the weight of extensive expedition kit, the Cerro Torre 65:85 is the classic load hauling pack for serious trekkers.
- Weight:M-L 2.88kg / 6lb 6oz - L-XL 2.95kg / 6lb 8oz
- Capacity:65+20lt / 3965+1220cu.in
- Dimensions:84 x 37 x 46cm
- Product Code:FBQ-01
- Front grab handle
- External zipped lid pocket
- Lash points to allow additional external carry
- 500D Nylon hard wearing base
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Hydration compatible
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Internal and external load compression straps
- Rain cover
- SOS panel
- Side zipped bellow pockets
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable lid converts to 15lt daypack with front stash
- Integrated drawcord cover for when lid is removed
- Extendable hipbelt with dual pivot hip fins and a stabilising load transfer bar
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 20 litres
- Zipped front and lower entry with internal zipped divider panel
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles and axes securely
- Front stash and zipped front pocket
Back Length and Capacity
|Cerro Torre 65:85||Size: 65-L||Size: 65|
|Back Length||21-25" / 53-63cm||19-23" / 48-58cm|
|Dimensions||84 x 37 x 46cm||84 x 37 x 46cm|
|Volume||65+20lt / 3965+1220cu.in||65+20lt / 3965+1220cu.in|
|Weight||M-L 2.88kg / 6lb 6oz - L-XL 2.95kg / 6lb 8oz||M-L 2.88kg / 6lb 6oz - L-XL 2.95kg / 6lb 8oz|
Find Your Back Length
Rab ships throughout the United States via USPS and FedEx Ground daily from our US warehouse in Colorado and will take between 2 and 5 days depending on your location. Orders over $75 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of $8.00 will be charged per order under $75. 2-day expedited shipping is available for a flat rate of $35. Orders must be placed before 12pm between Monday-Friday to be shipped the same day. Saturday delivery is not available.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.