Don’t let the winter pass you by. With an updated design and fully recycled construction, the new Axion Pro Jacket is a warm and protective down jacket for trekking, mountaineering and cold days at the crag.
As part of our Mountain range, the Axion Pro Jacket is built from durable recycled Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with an ultra-thin water-resistant coating for increased resilience in changeable conditions. The 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down is combined with Nikwax® hydrophobic treatment to retain its loft for maximum warmth. While the helmet-compatible hood uses Stratus synthetic insulation for improved performance in the wet, it is also removable for more casual everyday use. Additional outdoor features include a double-ended YKK® Natulon zip, a pair of cosy, harness-compatible zipped hand pockets and fully adjustable cuffs and hem to help retain the warmth.
With midi-baffle stitch-through construction, full adjustability and high-level weatherproofing, the Axion Pro is a robust winter workhorse with all the features you need to keep the cold at bay.
- Product Code:QDE-64
- Helmet compatible removable hood, filled with Stratus synthetic insulation
- Midi-baffle stitch through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets and large chest pocket
- Double ended full length front YKK Natulon zip
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem to trap warmth
- Main Fabric: Recycled 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (295g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the United States via USPS and FedEx Ground daily from our US warehouse in Colorado and will take between 2 and 5 days depending on your location. Orders over $75 qualify for Free Shipping, otherwise, a flat rate of $8.00 will be charged per order under $75. 2-day expedited shipping is available for a flat rate of $35. Orders must be placed before 12pm between Monday-Friday to be shipped the same day. Saturday delivery is not available.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help center.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help center.