- 420g / 14.8oz
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,135g / 4.7oz size 12
- Pre baffled seamless build Pertex® Quantum Infinity Weave™ ∞ fabric
- 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (135g/4.7oz in size12L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams to reduce hood size when worn without a helmet
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind and improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- YKK® VISLON® harness compatible hand pockets
- Internal YKK® reverse coil zipped pocket
- Tonal outer branding
- Stuff sack
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
Worn as a warm midlayer or standalone outer for fast ascents in the likes of the Chamonix Valley, the Women's Microlight Summit is a streamlined technical jacket for when weight is a concern but function is paramount.
Constructed with cutting edge Pertex® Quantum Infinity Weave™ ∞ fabric, the Women's Microlight Summit Jacket eliminates the need for stitch through baffles, reducing weight and increasing weather resistance. Filled with 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, it combines warmth with increased wind and weather resistance.
Perfected for moving fast in alpine environments, the Women's Microlight Summit features a slightly longer fit in the body, harness-compatible hand pockets, and a two-way front zip with an insulated zip baffle and chin guard to maximise comfort. Stretch nylon cuffs fit easily over gloves, while the helmet-compatible hood features an internal stretch gaiter to seal out wind. Internal stretch-bound hood seams reduce hood volume when worn without a helmet.
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Women's Microlight Summit is a truly alpine jacket: lightweight and packable, while offering increased durability, warmth and weather resistance.
Product Code: QDA-89
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.