The warmest of our synthetic fill Solar range, the Solar 4 Sleeping Bag is tailor-made for year-round camping adventures.
Built with a tough 20D ripstop outer and a soft 20D polyester lining to keep it relatively light and packable, the Solar 4 Sleeping Bag features a blanket base with shingled upper construction to help eradicate cold spots. The three-quarter-length knitted zip comes with a laminated anti-snag stiffener and insulated baffle; and the use of an angled foot box minimises empty space, improving insulation without restricting movement. Additional features include an internal stash pocket to keep your valuables close, plus a 3D draft collar and hood drawcord to keep you snug after a hard day on the hill.
With its breathable Stratus™ polyester sheet insulation, its differential cut and its trapezoidal boxwall construction, the Solar 4 Sleeping Bag is a highly practical four-season sleep system.
- Temperature:Comfort: -3°C (26.6°F)/ Limit: -9°C (15.8°F) / Extreme: -28°C (-18.4°F)
- Product Code:QSG-88
- Lightweight 20d ripstop polyester outer
- Lightweight 20d polyester lining
- Shingled upper construction
- Blanket base construction
- Stratus™ polyester insulation
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Angled foot box
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Compression stuff sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2016
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.