We are constantly working to minimise our environmental impact. We have a target to reduce our impact by 25% by the end of 2022. We have already made great progress, but there is always more to do.
- Our UK offices and manufacturing and distribution site will be 100% renewable energy by March 2020.
- Monitoring and reducing overall waste from all our sites.
- Launching a closed loop cardboard packaging scheme in our UK manufacturing and distribution centre.
- Increasing the amount of recycled materials we use in our products and packaging.
- Reviewing and minimising consumer tag bundles, to minimise materials and use fully sustainable and recyclable board, and print only using soy ink.
Ways of working
- Driving a ‘war against plastic’ approach to minimise single use plastics. We reuse, refill and eradicate where we can, encouraging all employees to consider their own behaviour and changing our company approach to cleaning and catering provisions.
- Minimising unnecessary waste at trade events.
- Encouraging cycle to work days and offering a cycle scheme for staff.
- Introducing food waste recycling in offices.
- Introducing native flower planters around our offices to support wildlife.