Looking to carry less on multi-day alpine adventures? With its technical Atmos™ fabrics and high-loft insulation, the superlight Prosar Jacket is the mountaineer’s down jacket of choice.
Whether you’re planning a spring ski tour or travelling hut to hut, the versatile Prosar Jacket is warm and extremely packable. The lightweight 10D Atmos™ shell and lining allows the ethically-sourced RDS-certified 800FP hydrophobic European goose down to loft fast, giving instant warmth with minimal weight. It also features zoned stitch-through construction for refined styling and bulk-free mobility during active mountain use. The tightly woven polyamide yarns of the Atmos™ fabric outer make it highly wind and water resistant and the jacket also includes a down-filled hood, low-profile elasticated cuffs, a pair of zipped hand pockets and a stuff sack for convenience on the move.
With a weight of just 371g, alongside zoned midi and nano baffles for improved down distribution, the Prosar Jacket provides excellent warmth and weather resistance for both alpine use and everyday insulation.
- Weight:371g / 13oz
- Product Code:QDN-89
- Lightweight down-filled hood with elasticated opening
- Zoned midi and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon outer is soft and packable
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Full length front YKK wind-resistant zip
- Lightweight elasticated cuffs and adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Atmos 10D nylon, 28g/m², with DWR
- Lining: 10D nylon, 28g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish. (150g Size L)
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.