The versatile Microlight Vest is a lightweight down gilet designed to provide core warmth where weight and packability are prime concerns.
An ideal booster layer for climbers and an adaptable standalone gilet for day-to-day use, the Microlight Vest is made with windproof and breathable Pertex® Quantum outer fabric. Using a micro stitch-through baffle construction and 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, the Microlight Vest provides exceptional warmth and freedom of movement. Two hand pockets are harness compatible and a chest pocket is easily accessible to store your essentials.
Packing away into its own stuff sack the Microlight Vest can be easily attached to your harness or daysack.
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,110g / 4oz size L
- Weight:275g / 9.7oz
- Product Code:QDA-96
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (110g/4oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Elasticated armhole opening construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garment measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.