- Fleece lined, hook and loop adjustable waist with secure snap closure and belt loops
- 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® zip fly
- Pertex® Shield Pro 3L fabric with stretch
- 616g / 21.7oz (estimate) inc braces 548g/19.3oz (estimate) without braces
- YKK® AquaGuard® mesh lined,2-way thigh vents
- YKK® AquaGuard ankle zips
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon hip pocket
- 2 YKK®AquaGuard® Vislon zip, bellowed thigh pockets, with internal mesh pocket
- Knee articulation
- Kevlar®/Cordura® crampon patches
- Snap and hook and loop close, internal, removable ankle gaiters
- Ski Mountaineering boot compatible hem with internal reinforcement
- Underboot cord attachment points
- Tethered drawcord hem
- Includes adjustable, removable, elasticated braces (item ASR-T04)
- Fit: Regular
Providing total protection and the freedom to move, the Sharp Edge Pants are for those looking to push their limits on steep and technical terrain. Made from the waterproof yet highly breathable Pertex Shield® Pro they are hard wearing without sacrificing comfort and mobility.
Lightweight and fully featured, additions such as thigh vents for rapid cooling on climbs, plenty of pockets and Kevlar reinforced patches to prevent damage from an edge or crampon make the Sharp Edge pants the obvious choice for ski mountaineering.
Product Code: QWG-09
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.