- Insulation-PrimaLoft®-170g/m2 (6oz) 133g/m2(4.7oz) in sides and underarms 193g/m2 (6.8oz) in front Torso, 100g/m2 in body, 60g/m2 (2oz) in sleeves and hood
- Pertex® Quantum Pro windproof and water resistant outer fabric
- 100% nylon breathable inner fabric
- Zoned insulation: 170g/m2 (6oz) PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active throughout, 133g/m2(4.7oz) PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active in sides and underarms & 193g/m2 (6.8oz) PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active in front Torso
- Helmet compatible hood with one handed adjustment
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated internal zip baffle with chin guard
- 1 YKK® large, zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets
- Glove compatible zip pulls
- 2 internal open mesh pockets
- Insulated baffle in back neck
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Fit: Regular
Durable and exceptionally warm, our Photon X is your definitive winter belay jacket.
Ready to take on everything from sub-zero temperatures to bitter, battering winds our Photon X provides shelter in the harshest conditions. Shrugging off rain and snow, the Pertex Quantum Pro outer protects you from the elements while the zoned PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Active inner eliminates any cold spots even when wet.
With two large hand warmer pockets, a helmet-compatible hood that can be adjusted with one hand and zips that can be opened easily with large mitts, there is no better jacket for a baltic belay.
Product Code: QIO-20
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.