- 586g / 20.7oz
- Insulation - Cirrus™:,274g / 9.7oz
- Pertex® Quantum Pro windproof and water resistant outer fabric
- Atmos™ 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (274g/9.7oz in size L)
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- 2-way opening YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
Ideal for winter mountain climbing or long days in the hills, the Nebula Pro is a quick-drying insulated jacket designed for winter adventures in cold, damp conditions.
A resilient outer layer you can wear throughout winter, the Nebula Pro is made from Pertex Quantum Pro, a water repellant, weather resistant fabric. Our Cirrus™ insulation lofts like down even in the wet, keeping you comfortable even as you ascend into clouds or if bad weather blows through. A helmet-compatible hood with flexible polymer peak, and two-way opening front zip with insulated baffle provide added protection from the elements when belaying.
In a regular fit to accommodate layers, the Nebula Pro Jacket includes a zipped internal security pocket and two zipped handwarmer pockets. The left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack so you can stash the jacket if conditions improve, making it perfect for the changeable cold damp conditions experienced in winter in the UK.
Product Code: QIO-25
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.