- 486g / 17.1oz
- eVent® Waterproof Technology, DValpine™ 3L fabric with 20d jersey backer
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, lined collar, roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped, bellowed chest pockets
- YKK® Aquaguard® pit zips
- Internal zipped pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Centre back length (Size L): 79cm/31inch Fit: Regular – designed for layering
Lightweight, waterproof, and exceptionally breathable, the Muztag DV Jacket is designed for climbers in harsh alpine environments and Scottish winter conditions.
The Muztag DV uses our specially developed eVent® Waterproof Technology DValpine™ 3L, a durable and highly breathable fabric with a soft to the touch jersey backer for added comfort when worn over a t-shirt or baselayer. Essential features include a helmet-compatible hood with a full wired peak, alongside zipped, bellowed chest pockets that are accessible when wearing a harness, as well as pit zips and anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs. A fleece lined chin guard and back neck, plus a front zip with internal storm flap round out this technical climber's jacket, which is cut in a regular fit to accommodate layering.
Designed to withstand tough conditions, the Muztag DV Jacket is a lightweight waterproof jacket that offers sanctuary from the elements with welcome comfort and breathability.
Product Code: QWG-11
Not sure? Get them a Rab Gift Card Instead!
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.