- 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® front/fly zip
- Matrix™ fabric bib with adjustable, removable braces
- eVent® Waterproof Technology, DVexpedition™ 3L fabric with grid backer
- 900g / 31.7oz
- 2 YKK® Vislon zipped mesh lined chest pockets
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipped, bellowed thigh pocket
- Full length 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips with internal storm flap
- Part-elasticated waist with integrated webbing belt
- All Mountain Hem™ with YKK® zippered ankle gusset
- Knee articulation
- Kevlar®/Cordura® crampon patches
- Snap and hook and loop close internal ankle gaiters
- Underboot cord attachment points
- Tethered drawcord hem
- Articulated, secure lace hook
- Fit: Regular
When taking on heavily glaciated terrain, extreme weather, and climbing and living at altitude, you rely on your clothing and equipment more than ever. Made using the breathable and exceptionally durable eVent DVexpedition fabric the Latok Bib is one of the toughest pants on the mountains.
With features such as Kevlar crampon patches, full-length YKK AquaGuard zips, internal gaiters and a zippered ankle gusset with secure lace hook you can be sure the Latok Bib is built to endure the worst winter can throw at you.
Product Code: QWG-06
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.