- 708g / 25oz
- Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,270g / 9.5oz size L
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex® Quantum lining
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down (270g/9.5oz in size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through construction
- Down filled high collar
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- Insulated front placket with metal logo snaps
- YKK® VISLON® side zip opening with insulated zip baffle
- Large kangaroo patch pocket with tricot lining
- YKK® zipped security pocket inside
- Part-elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- 1 sided hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
Paying homage to the much loved original, our classic Kinder Smock is back.
First manufactured over 30 years ago, the Kinder Smock quickly became a favourite on the Sheffield climbing scene. Easily picked out against the dark gritstone, it’s iconic shape meant it could be worn without interfering with a harness or belay device.
An unbroken link from past to present, the Kinder is as rugged and hard-wearing as before, still made from the classic Pertex fabric. Not ashamed to be neither fast nor light, there is nothing like the warm, reassuring feeling of throwing on your Kinder at a cold belay. Sometimes the old way is the best way.
Product Code: QDA-82
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.