- Insulation-850FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down-148g/5.2oz size L
- 355g / 12.5oz
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- 100% Nylon inner
- 850FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (148g/5.2oz size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Helmet compatible hood, with flexible polymer peak and 3 way adjustment
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® zip hand-warmer pockets
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Elasticated cuffs
- Pertex® Quantum stuffsack
- Fit: Slim
- 2 YKK® concealed zip hand-warmer pocket
Super lightweight and packable the Continuum Jacket is recognised amongst alpinists as the down jacket for fast and light ascents.
On expeditions, every gram can count towards success or failure. Our Continuum jacket has been refined to provide maximum warmth at a minimum pack size. Filled with our highest quality 850 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down, micro-baffles stop the down from migrating and prevent cold spots.
Made from durable yet breathable Pertex Quantum the outer is treated to keep off the worst of the weather. Alongside this, a fully insulated, helmet-compatible hood with strengthened peak reinforces the Continuum’s credentials as a true alpine and mountaineering jacket.
Product Code: QDN-66
Not sure? Get them a Rab Gift Card Instead!
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.