- 1016g / 35.8oz
- Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,365g / 12.8oz size M
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- 100% nylon tactel taffeta lining
- 650FP European Duck Down (365g/12.8oz in size M)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through construction
- Down filled hood with hook and loop volume adjuster
- High collar with tricot lining
- 2-way YKK® Flat VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 Large internal mesh storage pockets
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ internal cuff
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
The Asylum Jacket is one of our statement pieces that heads up our Rock Range.
Designed to be worn on chilly days at the crag, the Asylum Jacket uses a hefty dose of RDS Certified 650FP ethically sourced European Duck Down, contained by a tough and durable Pertex® Quantum outer.
The down filled eskimo-hood can make things even cosier when you are patiently belaying in biting wind, and we have included large pockets for warming up your rock shoes and stashing energy food.
A comfortable regular fit allows for a decent amount of layers to be worn underneath, ensuring you stay committed to your cause through the tough winter months.
Product Code: QDA-72
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.