- 728g / 25.7oz
- Matrix™ 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit back
- Double snap waist closure with 2-way opening YKK® zipped fly
- Deep waistband with wicking facing
- Hook and loop adjustable waist with beltloops and brace compatible loops
- 2 YKK® mesh lined thigh vents
- Crotch gusset for active movement
- Twisted side seams for comfort
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced crampon patches on instep
- Hem gusset with YKK® zipped closure, sized to fit all mountain boots
- Removable internal stretch gaiter with YKK® zipped attachment and secure hook and loop closure
- Underboot cord attachment points
- Includes adjustable, removable, elasticated braces (item ASR-T04)
- Fit: Regular
Whether you're squeezing in a climb between snow storms, or out for long winter mountaineering days, the Ascendor Pants are fully featured mid-weight softshell pants offering breathability, movement, and weather resistance for active mountain or alpine use.
Made from hard wearing Matrix™ two layer bonded softshell fabric the Ascendor Pants combine wind resistance and breathability with freedom of movement. The stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit backer is comfortable next to the skin, and offers a friction-free layer over insulation. Articulated knees and crotch gusset are designed to provide mobility for high steps or bridging, and mesh lined thigh vents provide ventilation for more active moments while protecting from spindrift. Underboot cord attachment points prevent the Ascendor Pants riding up during active use, and extra long reinforced kick patches on the instep increase durability when used with crampons.
A removable internal stretch gaiter and hem gusset with zipped closure is sized to fit mountain boots. Providing warmth, weather protection and freedom of movement, the Ascendor Pants are the perfect softshell pants for active alpine and mountain adventures.
Product Code: QFU-16
Not sure? Get them a Rab Gift Card Instead!
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.