Move faster, carry less. The Renegade 28 is an alpine climbing and mountaineering pack perfect for gram counters who value robust design and a comfortable carry.
For swift ascents and rapid descents, the Renegade has a zipped bucket entry for fast access to kit and can compress down small when minimalism is key. Upper and lower compression creates stability and allows for ski carry, and a double thickness base panel ensures durability over rock and ice. The Renegade features the HeadLocker attachment system, daisy chain with haul loop points, and a pick retaining panel, so gear stays securely in place and to hand when needed. An internal water-resistant pocket protects essentials.
Designed with light and fast alpinists in mind, the Renegade climbing pack is made for climbers and mountaineers who want to move faster, carry less and climb more technical routes.
- Volume:28lt / 1710cu.in
- Weight:0.95kg / 2lb 2oz (0.59kg / 1lb 5oz stripped)
- Back System:X-SHIELD™
- Dimensions:54 x 32 x 25cm
- Product Code:FMQ-20
- Extremely water resistant internal pocket
- External zipped pocket
- Internal grab handle
- Hydration compatible
- Double thickness bonded base panel
- Daisy chain with haul loop points
- Double HeadLocker axe attachment system with pick retaining panel
- 10mm lower compression with tension lock
- 10mm upper compression with SR Buckle
- LoadLocker buckle
- Winter friendly buckles
- Bucket entry for fast access to kit
- Snow shedding back panel
- Removable EVA back shield
- Removable spring steel frame
- Flexion™ Technology harness
- Rope compatible top tensioners
- Anatomically pre-curved back panel
- Grab handle / Rear haul loop
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.