With its 'soft' hardshell Proflex™ construction, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket is our most flexible and breathable waterproof ski jacket. When you need one system to do it all, from day touring to technical ski mountaineering, this is it.
Whether you want to skin up, ski down, bootpack or belay, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket has the flexibility you need. Its new 20D Proflex™ fabric comprises three layers - a wicking polyester inner, an expanded PTFE core and a woven polyamide/elastane outer with a DWR coating - which delivers outstanding high-energy moisture management, as well as extreme waterproofing of 20,000mm HH. The high-stretch properties of the elastane-infused construction also free you up to climb hard and move fast with excellent freedom of movement. In addition to fully taped seams, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket features a ski helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjustment, as well as adjustable cuffs and hem for a tailored fit.
Where ascent meets ski, the Khroma Kinetic Jacket comes into its own. With 20D Proflex™ fabric, it is a true ski mountaineering shell for fresh backcountry powder and tough, technical ascents.
- Product Code:QWG-59
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- Ski helmet compatible hood with 2 way adjustment
- New woven Proflex fabric providing outstanding breathability, stretch and flexibility
- 2 external 'venting' Napoleon pockets using YKK® Aquaguard Zips
- Designated ski specific pockets
- Through flow ventilation system
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem for ultimate fit
- Centre Back: 82cm / 32.2" (Size L)
- Main Fabric: 20D stretch woven nylon 3 layer with DWR, 149g/m²; HH: 20,000mm and MVTR: 25,000 g/m²/24 hrs
- Composition: 90% polyamide/10% elastane with polyurethane membrane with 100% polyester backer
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garment measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.