Built from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex® Revolve fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, it is our first ever mono-polymer waterproof jacket. It uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that, in addition to being 100% recycled, it also has the future potential to be fully recycled at the end of its life.
Waterproof to 20,000 HH with an MVTR breathability rating of 20,000g, it features a pair of zipped handwarmer pockets large enough for a map, alongside an integrated stuff sack for an easy carry. To help tailor the fit to the conditions, it uses an adjustable hem and cuffs, plus a two-way adjustable hood with polymer peak. Lightweight and packable, it also comes with a pair of deep-venting pit zips to keep you fresh and in control when the pace, the trail or the temperature climbs.
- Weight:320g / 11.2oz
- Product Code:QWG-82
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket
- Main - Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield/ 98gsm/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size M): 75cm/29.5inch
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.