Whether used as a mid or outer layer, the advanced Primaloft® Silver Luxe synthetic insulation provides down-like warmth, lightweight packability and resilient loft in changeable mountain weather. Fast-drying and clump-free, it is evenly distributed throughout the micro-baffles for reliable insulation and an athletic, slim fit. Movement and breathability are a major strength, thanks to flexible, fast-wicking Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels. For extra convenience, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest also features two internal stash pockets, a cord lock adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack built into the left-hand pocket.
From mountain hiking and winter walking to scrambling, climbing and via ferrata, this versatile, low-maintenance and sustainable piece will always merit a place on your kit list.
- Product Code:QIO-76
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Vest can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side panels
- Semi-elasticated armholes
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (72g / 2.5oz in size L)
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size 10): 67cm/26.4inch
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.