With its blown Primaloft® Silver Luxe synthetic insulation, it is extremely practical in damp and changeable conditions, delivering low-maintenance longevity with clump-free distribution and easy layering under an outer shell. Sheet insulation in the cuff and hood provides reliable low-bulk performance when wet or compressed and Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels are lofted on the inside and flat on the outside for efficient moisture dispersal and comfortable movement.
Built with recycled fabrics and insulation, whether thrown over a t-shirt for a quick summer boost or used as a midlayer when the weather chills down, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody delivers highly versatile all-mountain warmth.
- Insulation Type:Insulation - PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe:, 110g / 3.9oz in size L
- Product Code:QIO-68
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Under helmet, insulated semi-elasticated hood
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (110g/3.9oz in size L)
- PrimaLoft® Silver sheet insulation in hood sides and cuffs
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size M): 72cm/28inch
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.