Head out on winter walks and cold weather climbs with our lightweight Cirrus Alpine Jacket. With recycled Cirrus HL synthetic insulation for durable high-loft protection, it’s a versatile alpine all-rounder.
The Cirrus Alpine Jacket is built for the mountains. The soft, 30D recycled Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon shell features a tightly woven down-proof structure with a DWR lining for enhanced weatherproofing. This is paired with our new high-loft Cirrus HL recycled synthetic insulation with zoned micro-baffle stitch-through construction. Developed for warmth and protection in changeable mountain conditions, Cirrus HL uses a complex down-like structure for resilient loft retention, reliable warmth in the wet and excellent long-term durability. The Cirrus Alpine Jacket also features a snug under-helmet elasticated hood, harness compatible pockets, easy-stretch glove-friendly cuffs, an adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack.
Hardwearing and flexible, the Cirrus Alpine Jacket delivers plenty of warmth for changeable mountain conditions.
- Product Code:QIO-59
- Under helmet snug fitting elasticated hood
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (233g / 8.2oz Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
How to measure
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.