- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (450g/ 15.9oz size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,450g / 15.9oz size L
- 1190g / 42oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Down filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with double storm flap and insulated zip baffle behind
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 YKK® Vislon AquaGuard® chest pockets
- 2 Large internal mesh storage pockets
- Hook and loop cuff tabs
- Oversize zip pulls and drawcord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Relaxed
From the rugged ranges of Alaska to the vast expanses of Antarctica, the Batura Jacket is designed for expedition use in high altitude and polar environments.
Made to withstand the most extreme of conditions this specialist down jacket has been redesigned, shaving nearly 200g off its weight without compromising warmth or protection. Waterproof and exceptionally durable, the Batura represents the pinnacle of our knowledge and experience in down.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down to provide ultimate warmth, the fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer has been designed to ensure you are completely protected in the harshest of environments.
Product Code: QDN-61
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.