We are looking for an experienced sales office administrator to join our busy sales office in Alfreton Derbyshire.
You will offer outstanding Sales and Customer Service support to our B2B Customer Base.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking, inputting and monitoring of urgent ASAP and Pre-Season orders across our B2B platform
- Fielding Retail enquiries about orders and stock
- Maintaining customer records
- Processing invoices and credits
- Liaising with Equip Operations and Couriers to problem solve any delivery exceptions
- Accurate processing of all required Export Documents
- Offering back up to other areas of Sales Office when required
To join us, you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar Sales Office administrative position, particularly in a mid to large size company
- Superb organisation—you’re proactive, responsive and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects across multiple teams
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Be customer focused
- Team commitment
- Experience of Microsoft Office software such as Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Outdoor Experience – you will be active in the outdoors and have a thorough understanding of how Outdoor Clothing affects your comfort/performance in the outdoors depending on the weather and activity being participated in. You will be able to talk about clothing systems with conviction and be able to use real life experiences to help problem solve customer enquiries.
- Experience of using an ERP system would be advantageous (we use Microsoft Navision) but full training will be given.
What we can we offer you in return:
A competitive salary, company bonus scheme, pension and life assurance, flexible working schemes and an early finish on Fridays. Great staff discounts on our products and we offer a wide range of reciprocal trade discounts on climbing, bikes, camping, sailing and running equipment. We have a casual dress code and we operate an open and friendly company with a relaxed environment but we work hard to get the job done. We have great modern office facilities and free on-site parking.
Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world. Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine. For further information on Equip please visit our website at www.equipuk.com
No Agencies Please
For general enquiries please contact email@example.com
To apply, please go to our portal.