Our team of designers and product developers are looking for a male and female fit model to work on an ad hoc basis at our head office in Alfreton. During the development process we use a mix of sizes and body shapes, but it is important to have a fixed point to work from, due to this we need people with specific measurements.
As a fit model you will work closely with our designers and developers helping aid them in the development of new garments by giving detailed feedback on fit, movement, and comfort. Preferably an active user of outdoor clothing already you will be vital in helping us to ascertain whether our garments are suitable for the intended end use.
It will be necessary for the successful candidate to be comfortable posing in active positions, standing for the majority of the time, and willing to wear all aspects of our range including base layers. You will be measured regularly to check that you meet our measurement parameters.
To apply please send through a full length picture of yourself along with your measurements.
Please note this position is for a fit model and not a photographic model.
- Candidates should be available on an ad hoc basis during regular office hours Monday – Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Friday 9.00am – 2.00pm. Some weeks will require full days, and some will require only a few hours. Each shift will be a minimum of 1 hour and is paid on an hourly basis.
- Meet our measurement criteria listed below.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Preferably have an athletic build and have some knowledge of outdoor apparel.
Female – Usually fits a size 12
- Chest: 94cm / 37"
- Waist: 76cm / 30"
- Hip: 99cm / 39"
- Height: 167cm – 173cm / 5'6" – 5’8’’
Male – Usually fits a size L
- Chest: 109cm / 43"
- Waist: 91cm / 36"
- Height: 180cm – 188cm / 5'11’’ – 6’2’’
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to contact successful candidates. To apply, please go to our portal.