Combining years of experience with the latest technologies and fabrics, we are proud to create ground breaking products that revolutionise the way people dress in the mountains. Always embracing innovation our clothing and equipment shows a deep understanding of the environment our products are worn in and an evident passion for the outdoors.
As world leaders of insulation, we are looking for an experienced and forward thinking PR Coordinator/Content Creator to join our passionate Marketing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve maximum PR exposure in trade and consumer titles (online and print)
- Develop and deliver seasonal PR strategies in line with marketing campaigns, new product launches, press events and product reviews/ gear testing
- Develop and cultivate strong ties with the media to help generate visible opportunities
- Liaising with journalists, influencers and other members of the media; pitching and securing necessary media coverage
- Writing concise and compelling stories for press outreach in a variety of formats
- Manage seasonal product samples
- Planning and assisting the execution of press launches and other promotional events
- Work closely with brand influencers and athletes to maximise relationship and brand awareness
- Manage seasonal advertising spend and maximise potential
- Create and develop engaging content stories to use across social and online channels
- Have the ability to find unique content that is engaging to the Rab community
To join us, you must have:
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write engaging copy in the brands tone
- A creative streak with a natural ability to come up with innovative ideas and clever media approaches
- Strong copywriting skills
- Affinity with technical products and brands
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships
- Understanding of how to build key influence relationships
- Knowledge and passion for the outdoors and outdoor industry
- Ability to multi-task and engage with internal and external teams whilst being able to manage own time
- Ability to work strategically
What we can offer you in return:
A competitive salary, company bonus scheme, pension and life assurance, flexible working schemes and an early finish on Fridays. Great staff discounts on our products and we offer a wide range of reciprocal trade discounts on climbing, bikes, camping, sailing and running equipment. We have a casual dress code and we operate an open and friendly company with a relaxed environment but we work hard to get the job done. We have great modern office facilities and free on-site parking.
Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world. Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine. For further information on Equip please visit our website at www.equipuk.com
How to apply:
The closing date for applications is 30th April 2019. Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter via our recruitment portal by clicking on the Apply button.