Designed for summer bivis and lightweight multi-day trips, the Alpine Pro 200 is a mid-weight down-filled sleeping bag that expertly balances warmth, weight and comfort.
The Alpine Pro range is for those looking to balance warmth, weight and comfort. Versatile and rugged, the Alpine Pro 200 offers protection and warmth at a minimum weight and pack size. Its mummy taper shape is roomy and comfortable with an angled footbox that keeps your feet warm but still allows for movement.
Made from the durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro, the Alpine Pro 200 is hand filled in Derbyshire with 650FP ethically sourced European Duck Down. This down is held in trapezoidal chambers designed to eliminate cold spots. Through refining and improving the mummy taper shape, alongside optimising the boxwall height within the chambers, we have ensured better down lofting to maximum warmth.
The Alpine Pro 200 has an insulating internal 3D collar with a hood drawcord to keep out cold drafts, as well as a 3/4 length YKK zip with an anti-snag bonded zip guard. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
- 757g / 26.7oz
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016
- Limit 3°C (37.5°F)2
- Insulation - 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,200g / 7.1oz
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.