Equally at home at the crag or heading into town, the Women’s Horizon Down Pull-On is a lightweight hooded down smock made from recycled fabrics and filled with 650FP hydrophobically-treated recycled down.
Lightweight and highly packable, the Women’s Horizon Down Hoody is made from 100% recycled fabrics and filled with 100% recycled hydrophobic down. Featuring a large front kangaroo pocket, snap closure opening and an internal security pocket, the Women’s Horizon Down Hoody is the perfect addition to your kit bag when temperatures drop.
- 650FP Recycled Down (130g/4.6oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum Eco recycled nylon lining
- Pertex® Quantum Eco recycled ripstop nylon outer fabric
- Insulation - 650FP GRS Certified Recycled Down:,130g / 4.6oz size L
- 410g / 14.5oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with lycra binding
- Snap closure front opening
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Internal YKK® Natulon zipped security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- YKK® Natulon side access zip
- Fit: Regular
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.