The Microlight Parka is a longer version of our tried and tested, classic Microlight Alpine.
The perfect companion for cold winter days, this jacket is both practical and stylish. Filled with 750FP ethically sourced down, it's low bulk and lightweight, but still offers maximum warmth and protection as temperatures drop.
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,240g / 8.5oz size 12
- Weight:528g / 18.5oz
- Product Code:QDA-77
- 750FP R.D.S Cerified European Goose Down (240g / 8.5oz in size 12)Rab® fluorocarbon free hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Pertex® Quantum liner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Mini channel stitch-through construction
- Adjustable hood with flexible polymer wired peak
- YKK® front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket
- Elasticated stretch cuff
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (All sizes) : 92cm / 36inch
How to measure
N.B. The table above shows body measurements not garmernt measurements.
For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist.
Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits.
For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.