- 660g / 23oz
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
- 100% Nylon inner
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (170g/ 6oz size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs, hook and loop adjustable
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
The ultimate warm and waterproof down jacket. However wild the weather gets, our Valiance Jacket is a welcome sanctuary from the storm.
Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather. However, with a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and our innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter.
Product Code: QDN-62
Rab ships throughout the UK, EU and the United States. All UK orders are shipped free of charge by DPD. Orders placed during the week and before midday will typically be delivered within 48 hours, orders placed on weekends will ship on the following Monday.
For more information regarding shipping, including EU and US shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.