The Neutrino Pro 200 is a protective but lightweight down-filled sleeping bag with a low pack size making it perfect for everything from big wall bivi ledges to summer trekking.
Well suited to alpine climbers, our new Neutrino Pro range is designed to take you from long multiday rock routes through to lightweight mountaineering and winter conditions. Significantly lighter than its predecessor, the Neutrino Endurance, warmth has not been compromised. In fact, careful consideration of construction and thermal efficiency has bettered its temperature ratings and lowered overall weight.
Hand filled in Derbyshire, Neutrino Pro 200 contains the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down. Designed to maximum warmth, the chevron shaped baffles ensure the down is held over the centre of the body and prevent down migration, while the trapezoidal chamber design eliminates cold spots.
The outer is made from the durable and water-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro providing excellent protection in both cold and damp weather. Cut to have a ‘mummy taper’ shape and angled footbox; this bag has a low pack size and weight without compromising on warmth or comfort and still allows for movement.
The Neutrino Pro 200 has an ergonomically designed, close-fitting internal collar with a hood drawcord, as well as a 1/2 length YKK anti-snag zip with an insulating draft tube to keep out the cold. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, dry bag compression stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
- Weight:606g / 21.6oz
- Temperature:Comfort 4°C (39°F), Limit, -1°C (30°F), Extreme -17°C (1°F)
- Temperature 2:Limit -1°C (30°F)
- Insulation Type:Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,200g / 7.1oz
- Product Code:QSM-61
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Flourocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- 606g / 21.6oz saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- 1/2 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
Rab ships throughout Norway via FedEx but we may also use other, local delivery services that operate to the remote areas of Norway. A flat rate of KR 100 will be charged per order. We aim to have your order delivered within 6 working days
For more information regarding shipping, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times, please visit our help centre.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return it to us within 90 days of receipt. The item(s) must be in resalable condition with tags attached. We are currently unable to exchange items and will refund products returned to us under the policy above.
Please note, we are not able to accept returns for underwear unless the product is faulty or damaged. We advise that you use a recorded courier service to return your item(s) as we cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.
For more information regarding returns and warranty, please see our help centre.